LASIK in San Antonio
We have been voted the Best LASIK Provider in San Antonio, a distinction that we take seriously.1 Thousands of people from San Antonio and beyond have chosen Parkhurst Nuvision and recommended us to their friends and family. We are honored to have earned their trust and we are thrilled to see so many people enjoying life with clear vision. No matter what your age, job, or prescription is, we want to help you see clearly. That is why we have a spectrum of vision correction solutions to meet your unique goals and needs.
What Services Are Offered at Parkhurst NuVision?
We specialize in vision correction solutions and we offer a full range of procedures so you can rest assured that we will only recommend the one that is right for you. Whatever stage of life you are in, we can help you achieve better vision.
Vision Correction Procedures
- SMILE LASIK
- EVO Visian ICL
- Laser Lens Treatment (RLE)
- Blended Vision
- Corneal Inlay
- Laser Cataract Surgery
Eye Health Services
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Keratoconus Treatment
- Dry Eye Treatments
- Eyelid Surgery
- BOTOX & Injectables
- Laser and Chemical Peels
Take Our 60-Second Quiz to Discover Which Procedures May Be Ideal For You!
Our Eye Doctors
Our award-winning team of eye doctors are widely regarded as leaders in the field of vision correction. Each of our surgeons have specialty training and are highly experienced, having collectively helped thousands of patients improve their lives with better vision. Many of them, including our chief surgeon Dr. Gregory Parkhurst, have had vision correction surgery themselves and understand the benefits firsthand.
How Does Your Optometrist Fit Into Your Vision Correction?
“I really like my local optometrist. Can she be involved?”
Absolutely! We love our local optometrists too. One of our Practice Pillars is Co-Management, which is a collaboration between our team at Parkhurst NuVision and local optometrists around the San Antonio region.
Through our Co-Management Model, you will come to see us for your vision correction procedure, while your local optometrist will conduct your pre-operative and post-operative appointments. You benefit from the surgical experience of the Parkhurst NuVision team, paired with the convenience and peace-of-mind that comes with the relationship you have with your optometrist. It’s the best of both worlds!
What to Expect at Parkhurst NuVision
Every patient has unique needs and we will make sure that your vision correction experience works for you. In general, here is what you can expect from your vision correction journey at at Parkhurst NuVision, step-by-step:
- Initial exam: We used Advanced Ocular Analysis (AOA) which is an easy, yet very thorough, eye exam to determine which vision correction procedure is best for you.
- Meet Your Dedicated Vision Correction Concierge: You will be paired with a Dedicated Vision Correction Concierge. This person will be your advocate throughout your vision correction journey, addressing your questions and guiding you through the scheduling, budgeting and overall planning of your procedure.
- Consultation with Your Surgeon: At many LASIK offices, you may not meet with a surgeon until the day of your procedure. At Parkhurst NuVision, we think you deserve better. This is why you will meet with your NuVision doctor at your AOA appointment. He or she will address your questions and make their personal recommendation for which procedure will best suit your vision needs.
- Vision Correction, Customized for You: We will create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve visual freedom. The day of your procedure, we’ll be there to answer any last-minute questions and make sure that you feel comfortable.
- Follow-up (Same-Day Available!): We know that life is busy, so we offer same-day follow-up appointments as an option for many of our patients. Complete your procedure in the morning, come back and see us in the afternoon. Simple, easy, all in one day!
Why Choose Parkhurst NuVision for Your Vision Correction?
- Industry Leaders: We regularly participate in clinical trials that bring new vision solutions to our patients in San Antonio before they are available elsewhere.
- A Focus on You: We take the time to figure out which type of vision correction is best for your unique eyes. Your vision is truly our top priority
- Safety and Technology: We invest in top-of-the-line equipment and adhere to stringent safety standards.
- Straightforward, All-Inclusive Pricing: We offer competitive prices that include everything you’ll need, along with flexible payment options.
Parkhurst NuVision Gives Back
At Parkhurst NuVision, our mission is simple—to help as many people as possible enjoy life with better vision. We see clear vision as a right, not a privilege. We give back to our community through a variety of charitable endeavors, both locally and internationally.
Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation
A consultation appointment is the best way to learn more about your vision correction options and find out which procedure is best for you with a personalized recommendation. Contact us with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
Dr. Gregory Parkhurst has either authored or reviewed and approved this content.