What Services Are Offered at Parkhurst NuVision?
We specialize in vision correction solutions and we offer a full range of procedures so you can rest assured that we will only recommend the one that is right for you. Whatever stage of life you are in, we can help you achieve better vision.
How Does Your Optometrist Fit Into Your Vision Correction?
“I really like my local optometrist. Can she be involved?”
Absolutely! We love our local optometrists too. One of our Practice Pillars is Co-Management, which is a collaboration between our team at Parkhurst NuVision and local optometrists around the San Antonio region.
Through our Co-Management Model, you will come to see us for your vision correction procedure, while your local optometrist will conduct your pre-operative and post-operative appointments. You benefit from the surgical experience of the Parkhurst NuVision team, paired with the convenience and peace-of-mind that comes with the relationship you have with your optometrist. It’s the best of both worlds!
What to Expect at Parkhurst NuVision
Every patient has unique needs and we will make sure that your vision correction experience works for you. In general, here is what you can expect from your vision correction journey at at Parkhurst NuVision, step-by-step:
- Initial exam: We used Advanced Ocular Analysis (AOA) which is an easy, yet very thorough, eye exam to determine which vision correction procedure is best for you.
- Meet Your Dedicated Vision Correction Concierge: You will be paired with a Dedicated Vision Correction Concierge. This person will be your advocate throughout your vision correction journey, addressing your questions and guiding you through the scheduling, budgeting and overall planning of your procedure.
- Consultation with Your Surgeon: At many LASIK offices, you may not meet with a surgeon until the day of your procedure. At Parkhurst NuVision, we think you deserve better. This is why you will meet with your NuVision doctor at your AOA appointment. He or she will address your questions and make their personal recommendation for which procedure will best suit your vision needs.
- Vision Correction, Customized for You: We will create a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve visual freedom. The day of your procedure, we’ll be there to answer any last-minute questions and make sure that you feel comfortable.
- Follow-up (Same-Day Available!): We know that life is busy, so we offer same-day follow-up appointments as an option for many of our patients. Complete your procedure in the morning, come back and see us in the afternoon. Simple, easy, all in one day!
Parkhurst NuVision Gives Back
At Parkhurst NuVision, our mission is simple—to help as many people as possible enjoy life with better vision. We see clear vision as a right, not a privilege. We give back to our community through a variety of charitable endeavors, both locally and internationally. Learn More